Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Go Cougs (and Chik-Fil-A)

J and I were in Provo celebrating our anniversary on game day. It was fun seeing everyone milling around in their blue so we decided to get each of the kids a shirt. Then on Monday, Chik-Fil-A had a Labor Day promo we just couldn't pass up: wear your favorite sports' team logo and get a free chicken classic. We were still excited about the Cougar's win over Oklahoma and figured it was a great opportunity for the kids to wear their new shirts! We couldn't have the classic but because Chik-Fil-A is great about doing gluten-free substitutes, we still got a deal. Our grilled chicken and fries were SO yummy. And they do have the best lemonade anywhere. So what better way to celebrate the Cougar's awesome win?!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I've noticed Chick-fil-A is always doing some fun thing for promo. Once they were just standing there as you pulled into the district giving away those same chicken sandwiches...trying to convince you to come on over.

Fun that your all Cougar fans. I myself vacilitate between the two. I know, I've been told that's just wrong in all ways. I guess if Bailee for some reason goes to the Y I'll have to become a true blue fan. :)

Kalista said...

What fun! It is a very cute photo with every decked out in their new cougar clothes! It would be awesome if they had a Chik-Fil-A here, your post made me hungry!

Katie and Kyle said...

Go Cougs! Super cute Heath. Santa is bring some cougar gear for Christmas if I have anything to say about it. Thank goodness for internet sales!