Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Babe!!!

We had fun celebrating J's birthday! These are signs we made to greet him when he got home from work.For his cake we put together two favorites: a mountain of chocolate chip cookies covered with D&D minis (I won't give away his age but there is one guy for each of his years).

Forget dinner. I was in putting the baby down when he got home and when I came out they were already digging into the cookies. . .


Card from J's mom and dad; we got a good laugh from that one!

And the present he bought for himself (I know I am lame making him buy his own present). I at least wrapped it for him. . .


Finally the kids had set up various D&D battles for him around the house. They were so excited all day waiting for him to come home and play. We sure love the Daddy at our house!!!

No comments: