Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The end of our world as we know it. . .

We were in the little theatre room at the National Museum of Australia, when D decided to go for it. After several months of rolling and scooting around, he has mastered his crawl. As for me I have been doing some minor rearranging-- moving things off lower shelves and trying to cover outlets/cords. Such a fun milestone!

Here he is at home, getting ready to take off!

He rocks forward on his bottom until he is on all fours and then takes off!

3 comments:

The Thornleys said...

I can't believe your in Austraila! How cool is that?? Are you liking it there? How long are you staying? I'm so glad that I found your blog!! It's an awesome way to keep in touch! Your kids are beautiful!

Troy and Heather said...

Hey Heather,
I found your blog on Amber's. It looks like life is good for you. You have an adorable little family.

Katie and Kyle said...

Yay! Good job baby! Cute cake by the way.