AJ has really needed new jeans, but I have been putting off buying some. Not because I like having her run around in ragged jeans with huge gaping holes, but because she is extremely hard on jeans and always wears out the knees within a week or two of wearing them. I was lamenting this fact when a friend reminded me about Shopko and their Kid Tough Promise (that they will replace an item of clothing if it wears out before the child outgrows it). I had known about this. In fact, when AP was a baby I bought almost all of his clothes there because of that (he was an extremely active toddler). But then we moved out of state where there was no Shopko and I guess I forgot about it. Anyway, the kids had Friday off and after being cooped up all week with sick little D I was ready to get out (that and we needed groceries). So after a quick trip to Costco we took a little jaunt to Shopko. We found some really cute stuff for some really good prices. Here's just a sampling.
She really wanted the hat. I have a couple that are the same style and she always wants to borrow them. So when she asked if she could get it I only had to think about it for a second. Hmmm, free up my hats by getting her this one for 50% off? Oh yeah! I also have to direct you to her hair. I have been trying forever to get her to cut it (I love it in a bob for many reasons; the main one being that we can avoid the battles over brushing and fixing it), but she has really wanted long hair. Then a couple of weeks ago I got mine cut pretty short. She loved it and said she wanted to get hers cut like it. Did I waste any time on that one? Nope, we went the next day and got it cut.
I know I'm partial but I think she looks pretty cute in her new duds with her new do!
New Year's Eve
7 months ago
6 comments:
Make over day for A! How exciting! I did not know about Shopco policy that is fantastic! I think she looks so adorable!
She is beautiful!
I love the new clothes and new hair cute! She's such a pretty pretty girl.
I also love her hair like that! I wish I could get Brooklyn to go to a short bob.
That hat is so cute on her! FYI if you didn't know Sears has the same program with their clothes.
She looks so cute! The hat really makes the outfit. I totally know what you mean about her being hard on jeans. Daesha just put a hole in the knee of two of her pairs of jeans this past week. It's a good thing it's warming up and she can wear shorts to school soon. lol
Your little girl is so beautiful and I love the outfit!
Post a Comment