So here is what you do: You need a bin of some sort; preferrably one with a lid, but that's not necessary (just helps even more to contain the mess). You need some paint (I used Crayolas washable poster paints). And you need some balls (preferably small ones - we used a couple of small bouncy balls and a plastic golf ball). Put some paper in the bin, add some blobs of paint around the paper in the colors of your toddler's choice (I didn't let him touch the paint containers, or the paint at all for that matter, I just asked him to tell me the colors he wanted), and drop in the balls. Put on the lid and let the little guy roll away. You can shimmy, shake, make the earth quake (so sorry I had to throw some Shania in there), and the mess stays contained in the bin. You don't even have to supervise much.
New Year's Eve
7 months ago
1 comment:
I can't wait to try this with Adelaide! I think she'll love it! It's a wonderful idea, thanks so much for sharing!
Post a Comment