Friday, May 1, 2009

crumbs anyone?

I made 3 dozen muffins figuring we'd eat a dozen for breakfast and the rest could go into the freezer for another day. I took the first 24 out of the oven and set them on the counter to cool while the last 12 went in to bake. When I came back to take out that last batch, all that was left was a neat little stack of empty papers and a few crumbs. . .

7 comments:

Kalista said...

hehe, they must have been delicious!

Suzy Tranter said...

That is so funny...do you know which one it was?

Nikki said...

At least they don't turn up their noses at what you cook.

Good food never lasts at our house either.

family said...

Eating them was a collaborative effort ;). AJ is the one who stacked the papers though; I found AP's scattered all over downstairs. Evidence of their different personalities I guess, heh, heh.

Amy said...

That is hilarious! I guess it must be a good recipe! BTW I tried some of the new Honey Nut Chex the other day. I can't even tell the difference from the old version with gluten. Why didn't they do that sooner?!

Amy Eds said...

That is awesome! So who was the culprit with the neatly stacked muffin cups? Doesn't sound like kids to me.

Amy Eds said...

Oh, I should have read the comments before I posted.