Thursday, May 14, 2009

AP's talk

AP gave a talk in Primary last week, but instead of posting that one I have to share the first talk he ever gave (as a 4-year-old Sunbeam), because it cracks me up to this day, and I don't think I ever wrote it down! The child assigned to talk didn't show up so they asked for a volunteer to bear their testimony. AP's hand shot up and he gave the following (just as a note of explanation, he has loved anything space-related since he was tiny):
"Wormholes. I love wormholes. Wormholes happen when a star collapses. Heavenly Father created the stars and us too. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen

3 comments:

Nikki said...

He always makes me smile when he gives a talk or a testimony. He really knows what he likes and what is important to him.

Hmm...good parenting never hurts. You guys do an awesome job. It shows in your children.

Kalista said...

Even at that age he had such a cute personality, he's so funny! This post made me laugh, it's great you remembered this awesome primary talk! :)

Amy Eds said...

That's really cute!