Friday, February 6, 2009

Fun at the Gardens

Here are some pictures my friend Kalista took while we were at the Botanic Garden Friday morning.
I was so happy she got this shot of the Kookaburra! We have seen quite a few since we got here, but didn't have pictures of any. D is always attacking poor Adelaide! He gets so excited when he sees other babies, and he loves hair so the fact that Addi is a baby with hair makes her irresistable.


How can you not love that face?! I love that this picture captures his little spark of mischief.

But this next one is all angel! AJ and her clay cat; she and AP have started a playdough petshop complete with vet. We are constantly having to reattach heads and tails. . .

Aren't they sweet?!

Thanks for the great pictures Kalista!

4 comments:

Kalista said...

I'm glad you like the pictures. :) You have an adorable and fun to take photos of kind of family. :) All your kids have such cute personalities. I like the look of mischief in D's eyes too! Thanks for going to the Gardens with me, I had a great time!

Amy said...

Such cute pictures! So fun to see that little D is getting lots of teeth! He is growing so fast!

confidentcharm said...

I love your sweet little family and I miss you guys so much! I'm glad you're a better blogger than I am because I really like to know what is going on with you guys! Tell everyone hello and that I love them!

Rhonda said...

That reminds me of the song we learned in fourth grade in Mr. Gardner's class...."Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree, merry merry king of the bush is he" I could go on - I clearly remember the whole thing! I love all your pictures!