His beard that is! So here are the visible fruits of his 2 month labor in Afghanistan. J was worried about how much D would change in the time he was gone, but I think his beard changed him more! I kind of wanted him to keep it for the kids to see, but he was worried it would scare D so he shaved it off before we saw them. Thanks to my mom and dad, who watched the kids for us, I was able to fly out and meet J in DC and then we flew home together. More on that in a coming post. For now I will just say that we are all so glad to have him home!
2 comments:
I actually think Jeff looks very handsome I don't normally like beards and hate the feel, but Jeff looks good.
Wowzer! Jeff looks amazing. That is some awesome facial hair. Daniel is trying to grow his out before his mom comes in 3 weeks. He likes to give her a little stress with his rebellion. Daniel's looks pretty sparse!
Post a Comment