Friday, April 1, 2011

The Joke's on who?

AJ pulled the first prank of the day by getting up before everyone else and coloring the milk green. Then when kids got home from school I handed them this brochure and told them I found the perfect summer camp for them. AJ has really been wanting to go to an equestrian camp this summer and we also have been looking into a celiac camp, so when I showed them this I told them it had just come in the mail and that since I seem to have such a hard time getting them to do their chores, this camp would be perfect. They were not happy. I however thought it was hilarious.

And of course a dinner trick. This will be the last year for one of these since they are on to me now and I am out of ideas. Anyway, I made chicken nuggets by cutting marshmallows in half, dipping them in caramel syrup, and rolling them in cookie crumbs. The peas are green lemonheads, and the mashed potatoes are ice cream with caramel syrup "gravy." We had our real dinner after: pizza with a movie (Tangled).



1 comment:

Amy said...

I would think they would like the "fake" dinner! Icecream mashed potatoes!!! Sign me up for your next dinner prank!