D gave his first prayer all by himself last night:
Heavenly Father, please bless the day. Bless Daddy. Bless Mommy sleep. Bless [AJ] sleep. Bless [AP]. Bless Jesus. Amen
It was so cute to see how excited AP and AJ were when he finished. They hurried right over to give him a big hug and tell him what a great job he did.
New Year's Eve
7 months ago
5 comments:
So so cute!!!
Sweet and simple. The best kind! ;) Don't you just wish you could record it. I guess writing down the words he spoke is just as good.
He is so sweet! I have a hard time even getting Addi to fold her arms and listen to our prayers, so he's doing great! :)
adorable as always!
Cute and adorable. I love little kids prayers. He did an awesome job for the first time.
Post a Comment