Quick background: After we moved I kept asking around trying to find some girls that were in the same grade as AJ to help her make the transition between schools (and neighborhoods). Several people told me about a family with four girls that was away on a work assignment, but would be back in the Spring. They got back around March and I got assigned as Emily's visiting teacher. I thought she looked familiar, but after ruling out the obvious places we might know each other from I decided she just had "one of those faces" and didn't think too much more about it. It wasn't until our second visit that it hit me. We had been in the same city at Girl's State! She was the mayor and I was auditor. Anyway, not only have we hit it off but our husbands and kids have as well. In fact, a couple of weeks ago while we were walking home from Sunday dinner at their house, AP said to himself, "I think I found her." When I asked him to clarify he said, "I think Elizabeth (the oldest of the girls) may be the girl for me." It's so funny to hear him say things like that and know he is thinking about those kinds of things. Anyway, I snapped these pictures while they were at our house for FHE several weeks ago. We were cracking up over how much they looked like a couple. Of course we will be keeping an eye on them, ha, ha.

No comments:
Post a Comment