Monday, January 4, 2010

Help!

So tell me, how do you fit it all in?! Personal scripture time, scriptures with the kids, scripture study as a couple, prayers, one-on-one with the kids, one-on-one with your spouse . . . in addition to the daily grind of drop-off/pick-up, lessons here, scouts/activity days there, PTA, church responsibilities, working out . . . Not to mention time for fun things like books, movies/tv, etc. Aghhhh, I forgot to include house upkeep (LAUNDRY especially!) AND let's not forget sleep. Oh how I need my 8 hours. Seriously, I am one of those people that doesn't function well on less than that. So help a girl out: how do YOU make it work. Where do you find the hours in the day? Tell me your schedule, give me some ideas because I could use the HELP!!

1 comment:

Heather M said...

Hi Heather!
This is Heather too! I am Chris Gardner's sister. He says we may have a lot in common-well the obvious: CELIAC. Thank you so much for the amazing pancakes. I was in heaven. I would love to get some recipes from you. As far as fitting it all in goes...I'm not sure it's even possible. If you think about All Of It- it is way too overwhelming and then the guilt sets in. I don't do it all, sometimes I feel like I barely survive. My advice for myself is to not compare myself to others. You need to know what your limits are and what YOU need for a healthy, balanced life. I don't know-I'm probably way off. All I know for sure is that I don't fit it all in. Maybe one day.