Well here it is! the facade anyway. . . I *might* post some more of the inside later, once we get some furniture heh, heh. Right now we're a little primitive (everyone on the rug, it's storytime!)
Congratulations on your new home! It is beautiful! I can't wait to visit you and see it! :) So lovely. I love the high ceiling. I look forward to seeing more pictures~
"In a world of turmoil and uncertainty, it is more important than ever to make our families the center of our lives and the top of our priorities. . . We need to make our homes a place of refuge from the storm, which is increasing in intensity all about us. Even if the smallest openings are left unattended, negative influences can penetrate the very walls of our homes." -L. Tom Perry, Ensign May 2003
6 comments:
Its gorgeous!! Send me your address so I can send you a christmas card!! Please. thethornleys@gmail.com
So beautiful! I love the natural lighting! I can't wait to see how you decorate it!
Congratulations on your new home! It is beautiful! I can't wait to visit you and see it! :) So lovely. I love the high ceiling. I look forward to seeing more pictures~
I love it!! I can tell it's in the neighborhood I thought. Can't wait for you to get all moved in and settled. :)
I love it! It looks so nice!
Post a Comment