I was just looking at my [former] kindergarten teacher's blog and AP asked what I was doing. When I told him he said in disbelief, "Your kindergarten teacher's blog! How can that be? I mean you're so old; shouldn't she be dead?"
Just for the record, my kindergarten teacher is as young and spry today as she ever was. Seriously, I don't think she has aged a bit over the last 25 years!
New Year's Eve
9 months ago
3 comments:
Thankyou for the good laugh! Kids say the cutiest things.
Ahhhh... sad! At least your kindergarden teacher is young/hip enough to have a blog!
Just for the record, this is the first time I have known Heather to tell a falsehood. I am the former Kindergarten teacher! Unfortunately, I am not as young and spry today BUT I am alive and "kicking!" That was a very sweet and kind comment to make though Heather! Thanks.
Enjoy those comments from your kids. They are priceless! Have a GREAT week!
Post a Comment