Being the Queen of Cheap, the cost of things here has been discouraging to me and shopping for anything (from groceries to clothing) hasn't been much fun . But on Saturday (while everyone else was at the beach), I took the opportunity to walk D over to the shopping center and and get a few things we needed. While there I walked past a shop advertising everything under $10. Unheard of here, so I had to take a quick look! There wasn't much, but I did find this dress for $7! Woohoo! J was so proud of my find he had to get a picture (hee,hee).

Since we were already taking pictures, I had AJ snap this one of J and I. And while I was very excited about the dress, I was reminded that my greatest find has been the sweet, sexy, strong, smart (and sometimes silly) man that I married! Love you babe!
8 comments:
Holy smokes Heather! You look amazing!
I cant believe I haven't talked to you in almost a decade!
Your kids are adorable too!
Wow, I love the dress! You look so pretty! And what an amazing deal, especially for here! I've never even bought a shirt in Australia for that price, let alone a dress! You need to tell me what store you found it in. :)
Love the dress. Don't you love it when you find great deals like that?
WOW, you're both pretty sexy!
Great job - that was a super steal. You are such a hot mama!!
Thanks for the compliments girls! You're all too kind but I knew you could appreciate my super deal so I had to share (that and J threatened to do a whole post about me if I didn't get some pictures of myself on the blog, tee, hee).
A girl after my own heart! I love a great find like that! And how nice to have a day to yourself. You look fabulous! Can't wait for you guys to get home!
What a deal!! Finding a great bargain that you love is always fun! You guys look great!
Post a Comment